- Add fresh water daily
- Keep out of direct sun or heat
- Keep in container
Fresh Cut Loose Flowers
- Remove any foliage that will be below the water line
- Add preservative to vase, add water, and stir
- Give flowers a fresh cut before adding them to the vase
- Water daily and keep away from direct sun or heat
- Keep soil moist; water thoroughly when soil is dry to touch. Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Prefers bright diffused sunlight.
- Place in warm location.
Peace Lilly - Spathiphyllum
- Keep soil very moist; water thoroughly and frequently. Draining excess water.
- Prefers a low light location, no direct sunlight
- Place in a warm location
- Keep soil wet to touch.
- Avoid direct sunlight
- place in a warm location